My new book, "One Horsewoman to Another" is perfect for the woman that needs some encouragement while trying to do it all. This book is about digging deep inside of yourself to find that inner strength to get through the lean and challenging times. It is about finding confidence in how you run your barn and business and feeling good about your decisions even when you know they are not popular with some of your clients.
Some of the subjects that I talk about in this book are:
- Boundaries and finding out what they are for myself and my clients
- The emotional side of starting a horse business
- I don't know who I am anymore
- Raising your children while trying to run your business
- Money and your horse business
- Learning to say no
- I don't feel respected in my barn
- Trying to feel pretty again
- Hanging on to the wrongs
- The horse and you
- What is truly important in your business
- Time to reconnect with friends
- Finding someone to confide in
Ladies, "One Horsewoman to Another" was written for you. If you are having struggles in your horse business and it is affecting your personal life then I encourage you to read this book. As women we are already emotional to begin with and figuring it all out takes time and even a few tears along the way. I want you to know that I have walked down the path you are on and it does get so much better. Things didn't start to change for me until I started to look at myself in a much different way.
Today I want to celebrate the incredible journey you are on as a wife, mother, friend and professional horsewoman.
Wishing you many blessings in your horse business,