- Designing your barn or stable with all four seasons in mind
- Writing up a business plan for the bank and yourself.
- Walking through size and cost verses revenue that you will generate
- Permits and Zoning
- Designing your riding arenas (indoor and outside)
- Determining barn amenities, including tack rooms, lounge and bathroom
- Designing your chores with weather in mind
- Hiring employees
- Boarding contracts
- Setting and adjusting your boarding rates
- Insurance, accountants and lawyers for your business
- Barn rules and arena etiquette for safe riding
- Chores and how to make them easier and more efficient
- Hay, grain and supplement considerations
- Issues that are generated in a boarding business
- Trainers and your barn
- Special requests from your clients
- Herd management
- Barn owner/barn manager differences
- Yearly horse health care
- How to set up training clinics and workshops
- Conflict management
- Creating invoices and billing your boarders
This book was truly a labor of love for me because I am passionate about helping others be successful in their horse boarding business.
I need your help!
I am asking for your help in getting the word out about this book. If you know someone that is having a hard time with their boarding business, please share this book with them. I believe it will truly help them. Also equally important, if you have purchased this book already then first of all I want to thank you! Second, I am asking if you would please leave a review. I would love to hear what you think of the book. Thank you so much!
You can find my new book, A Step By Step Guide To Starting And Running A Successful Horse Boarding Business on Amazon. Just click on the link to go there.
Wishing you the very best in your horse business,